Note: zonamers.net is NOT associated or affiliated with Google, Google Play or Android in any way. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All the apps/games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
www.zonamers.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
We do not host any files on our servers, we only provide links to android modded games for evaluation, feedback and promotional purposes for the developers.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on zonamers.net please provide a notification containing the following details:
– A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It’s necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Send the infringement notice via contact page.